Typically two days to two or three weeks. Unomaly goes into training when a new systems appears and will learn the behavior of that system, once the initial training is completed the systems are considered to be baselined. The learning process is a continuous process that updates as the systems change over time. Initial learning is considered finished when a system has been normal for 12 hours straight. See training new systems.
Articles in this section
- How do I install on Azure VM?
- Can I monitor network traffic with Unomaly?
- What logs should I add from my Oracle installation?
- How long does it take for me to get a baseline of my systems?
- Why do I not see any situations in my newly installed Unomaly?
- Forwarding logs from Splunk event collectors
- Install NXLog on multiple machines at once using a script
- FortiAnalyzer Integration
- Get NXLog to indicate separate source for specific input
- NXLog Multiline Log Files