When a license is oversubscribed, an email will be sent to the default email address configured in Unomaly with a message that the license has been exceeded. Unomaly will not accept log events from systems that exceed the license limit, but they will be added as disabled. You are then free to change which systems should be enabled or disabled, as long as the number of active systems are within the license limit.
Articles in this section
- How to change the Docker bridge subnet
- Recover local admin account
- How to upgrade Unomaly offline
- How do I add a HTTP proxy?
- Unomaly deployment architectures
- Migrating from standalone to a distributed setup
- For how long is my data stored?
- Which ports are open to the Unomaly firewall?
- What happens when the number of systems exceeds the licensed limit?
- What kind of performance can I expect from Unomaly?